Friday, August 3, 2012

New Artwork!

Featuring new products from the Autumn/Winter Close To My Heart Idea Book! 


The new My Creations Bracket Frame!  It measures 11" outside with a 7" window and 1" depth.


I've used the new, beautiful Avonlea paper pack and the Canvas Complements that match perfectly!


The stamp set used is so adorable!  Its called none other than Family Tree and has 5 stamps; 2 frame shapes that coordinate with the Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, 2 sentiments, and the Big tree!  I made an extra tag...just incase :)


The bottom border behind the tree is one of the new Velvet rub ons, Parlor in a beautiful grey shade.  



These tags I made by cutting up one of the zip-strips from the top of the sheet of B&T in the pack.  The sayings are perfect to use by themselves or as a full strip.  I made them hard by coating them in embossing powder, over and over to make them thick. 


All these products are now available at my online Store so get yours today!  With every $30 order, I will send you a NEW IDEA BOOK FREE!  


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment