Welcome to our August CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! Each month we will showcase the Stamp of the Month which can be purchased exclusively through CTMH.
We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects.
This month we will be showcasing the August Stamp of the Month "Baroque Borders" . This stamp can be used in so many different ways and we hope to inspire you with our creations!
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog - http://www.love2createitall.com.
My project is a birthday card using all Close To My Heart products.
I randomed stamped on the right side of the card with the big corner border stamp and used the fan looking image to do a border just above where the new Burlap Ribbon was placed. The paper pack used is the new Clementine that correspond with the Durable Studs. Colors used are Saddle, Outdoor Denim, and Desert Sand. To make the pennant with my sentiment I used the canvas shapes that correspond with the Cricut Art Philosohpy Cartridge.
The next stop on your blog hop fun is Joanne's Blog!
Here is the list of all the talented consultants who are participating in this months blog hop:
- Lucy http://www.love2createitall.com
- Darla http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com
- Judith www.grammiejudys.blogspot.com
- Carolyn http://www.nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
- Amie http://www.mimimyselfandibykigz.blogspot.com
- Ryan www.pieceandpaper.blogspot.com
- Joanne http://josiesjoy.blogspot.com
- Pam http://i-candy-scraps.blogspot.com
- Kindred Hearts http://itmakestotalcents.blogspot.com
- Julia http://youcancreatectmh.blogspot.com