Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hey Beautiful!

I've been trying to set up an Event exclusive for my new business the last few weeks and to show it off I am having a Ladies Beautiful Night.  


Each lady will receive a gift bag filled with products and items to help keep their skin healthy and feel even more beautiful!

In making this beautiful event invitiation I used the CTMH national scrapbooking paper pack called Dotty For You.  The papers were so versatile and easy to use together.  It is an amazing deal of 24 B&T papers for $5!   The B was cut on my Cricut using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge.  The colors used are White Daisy, Grey Flannel, Grey Wool, Sunny Yellow, and Lagoon.  All colors and products are exclusive to CTMH and can be found at my website www.pieceandpaper.ctmh.com


You are Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment