Thursday, March 29, 2012

Operation Smile

In April, I will be going to CTMH Leadershare and I'm so stoked!!  I've been waiting for a leadershare to be close enough to home for me to attend and I'm so glad I've waited this long!  One of my teammates will be the host, Kristina Livingstone! 

One of the events that takes place is a live auction with all donations going toward Operation Smile  This charity that CTMH has been a part of is amazing!  Be sure to check out their website.  If you'd like to make a donation, please visit my website http://www.pieceandpaper.ctmh.com   

I've been asked to create a "wowie" gift to donate for the live auction.  I was so honored and of course, started it right away.  Here is what I will be donating for the auction for Operation Smile.



Everything used is in the Spring/Summer 2012 CTMH Idea Book.  I've made everything from scratch and plan on bidding on this 'wowie' myself! 

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment: